Ursuit Heavy Light Kevlar BDS
Pustende tørrdrakt, leveringstid ca 2-4 uker.
The Heavy Light BDS Kevlar (Breathable Diving Suit) has been developed especially for demanding surface rescue, professional and technical diving. The material is a trilaminate fabric with Kevlar reinforcement. It is extremely light and breathable, properties adding to the comfort of the user.
Thanks to the excellent ergonomics and lightness of the Heavy Light BDS Kevlar, many professionals choose this suit for demanding rescue and surface rescue work. Kevlar BDS is also a great choice for travelling purposes. The cut of the sleeves add to the ergonomics.
The three layer fabric with Kevlar reinforcement (20%) is extremely light, with high tear, puncture and wear resistance.
The suit weights only 3,6 kg (L size).
Thanks to warm neck seal and separate neoprene hood suit is comfortable in use.
The front zipper allows you easily to dress the suit without outside help. The cover on the zipper protects the jacket from rubbing and keeps the zipper clean from sand and dirt. Available with back zipper on special request.
Automatic outlet valve of low profile type is provided with filter and it's therefore easy to keep clean and other additional equipments can easily be attached. Under the inlet valve is a neoprene padding that divides incoming cold air evenly inside the suit. The swivelling inlet valve reduces the stress on the hose.
The suit is equipped with integrated suspenders and together with the crotch strap they form a telescope waist. Thanks to this telescope waist construction, the ergonomics of the suit give a feeling of ordinary cloth. It also allows the use by persons of different heights. No need for individual suits for each user.
New type, large bellowed Tech thigh pockets on both sides. Tech pockets are easy to open also with dry gloves. On the flap a small pocket with zipper. Inside two elastic loops.
Heat pressed shoulder, knee and back reinforcements prevents suit to worn out.
4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface reduce the need for extra insulation. Right sizing prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which would create buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep the fins safely in place.
- Material: black breathable trilaminate with Kevlar reinforcement, 306g/m2
- Seams: Patented flat seam with taping on both sides
- Front zipper with protective flap
- Telescope waist with crotch strap
- Warm neck seal, latex neack seal and separate neoprene hood
- Automatic outlet valve of low profile type
- Swiveling inlet valve (INT)
- Shoulder, knee, elbow and back reinforcements
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface
- Integrated suspenders and loops for drying
- Latex neck seal
- Latex wrist seals, bottleneck shaped, with protection
- Two wide Tech thigh pockets, bellowed type, with velcro closure, loops inside the pockets
- Includes carrying / storage bag
- Includes inlet house, zip wax, talcum bottle, repair patches, and knitted hat
- Relief zipper
- Pee valve
- Pockets for knife, light, compass or map; thigh pockets other than standard model
- Integrated independent air system for suit gases fitted on the thigh (argon)
- Attached gloves and / or wrist rings