Fridykkerdrakt, bukse. Jakke kjøpes separat.
The men's pants of the Polygon 80/65 freediving wetsuit are made of 6.5mm neoprene. The jacket is in indigo-colored open cell neoprene. The open or split cell solution guarantees excellent thermal insulation: each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The cross section gives this suit a high level of softness and remarkable comfort.
Indigo is the base color chosen for the new polygonal pattern printed on the Polygon 80/65 neoprene wetsuit. Science shows that fish are able to see UV rays, and since indigo is the least reflective and UV absorbing color , it has been chosen as the new color base for spearfishing. With this wetsuit you will be able to fish without being visible underwater!
The main features of the Polygon 80/65 freediving wetsuit men's jacket are:
• Polygon-based indigo camouflage design that makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”
• Pre-shaped cut providing excellent comfort and fit
• Compression-resistant open cell material with excellent elasticity and excellent thermal properties
• Finished with seams around wrists and ankles
• Anti-slip knee pads
• 6,5 pants with three-material waistband to prevent water leaks inside
Complete your spearfishing suit with the Polygon 65 trousers from man (product code 422308X)
Alf Lea As | dykk.no
Org nummer: 915 112 803 MVA
Vi pakker og sender fortløpende, normalt samme virkedag!
Fraktfritt* ved kjøp av varer for over kr 2000,-
Mer info om fraktbetingelser & fri frakt her...
Trenger du hjelp, kontakt oss på 97704494.
© 2022 Alf Lea as. All Rights Reserved.