UK SL4 eLED dykkelykt
400 lumen med lystid på 10 timer. Kvalitet fra Uk for arbeid og fritid. Vanntett til 150 meter.
- High brightness and extended battery life minimize need to change batteriesSingle handed switching with thumb or index finger
- LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours
- Available with both, white and ultra violet LEDs
- Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work
- Controlled output for constant brightness during battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Proudly made in the USA
At 400 lumens with 10 hours of burn time, the high intensity LED and incredible battery life of the SL4 eLED (L1) will give you the light you need at work or at play.
With its compact size and narrow penetrating beam, this secondary dive light tops the charts for international dive travel or can be used in a variety of industrial, fire or utility applications that require a lot of light, along with complete waterproof reliability.
- DIMENSIONS (L W H): 6.20 in x 1.50 in x 1.70 in 15.75 cm x 3.81 cm x 4.32 cm
- LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY: Waterproof / Search and Rescue
- BATTERY TYPE: Alkaline Disposable
- LAMP TYPE: eLED
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: 4C Alkaline / LR14
- BURN TIME (ALKALINE): 10 hrs
- LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE): 400 lm
- WEIGHT: 15.02 oz 425.81 g
- BEAM DISTANCE: 622.00 ft 189.59 m
- ENCLOSURE PROTECTION: IP68
- DEPTH RATING: 500.00 ft 152.40 m
- DIVE LIGHTS: Secondary Dive